|10-12's||Sunday 10/23||2:00 - 4:00 PM|
|13's||Sunday 10/23||9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|14's||Sunday 10/23||11:30 - 1:30 PM|
|15's||Sunday 10/30||12:00 - 2:30 PM|
|16's||Sunday 10/30||5:30 - 8:00 PM|
|17-18's||Sunday 10/30||2:30 - 5:00 PM|
HOW MEMBERS ACCESS THEIR DIGITAL CARDS NOTE:
Digital cards can only be accessed on a mobile device. There are two ways your Clubs’ members can access their digital player cards.
• Through the email which is sent after player cards have been printed.
• From their SportsEngine Account.
How to Access Digital Cards via Email
1. From a smartphone, navigate to your email inbox and open the “[Region or Club] Membership Email.”
2. Scroll to the bottom of the email.
3. Under the digital card for the member, tap Add to Apple Wallet ---OR--- Add to G Pay.
How to Access Digital Cards via SE Account
1. From a smartphone, open your browser and go to SportsEngine.com.
2. From the top right corner, tap Sign In and access your account.
3. Tap your profile picture or initials.
4. Tap My Account.
5. From the top-left portion of the screen, click My Account > Profiles.
6. Under the membership associated with the profile, tap Add to Apple Wallet ---OR--- Add to G Pay.